Cosmetic skin treatments can definitely make your skin appear more youthful and radiant. But if you truly want to take your skin to the next level, try a combination of treatments.
DiamondGlow is a noninvasive skin rejuvenation treatment that combines an amazing facial with dermabrasion—all in one convenient procedure.
What is DiamondGlow?
DiamondGlow is a skin rejuvenation treatment that combines three techniques into one:
- Exfoliation: Removes buildup of dead skin cells that make skin look dull.
- Extraction: Resurfaces the skin with a deep cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from pores.
- Serum infusion: After resurfacing your skin and cleansing it of impurities, it is infused with a special serum for the hydration, nourishment, and brightening of the skin.
How It Works
To perform a DiamondGlow procedure, your practitioner will use a special dermabrasion device with a diamond tip for the removal of dead skin cells found on the outer layer of your skin.
Think of dead skin cells and cellular debris as a layer of dust on a light bulb. Once you remove it, its natural radiance is revealed. It works much the same for your skin.
The diamond tip part of the device is what creates the skin exfoliation, while strong suction gives your pores a deep cleaning. As your practitioner moves the DiamondGlow handpiece over your skin, it will simultaneously exfoliate, extract impurities, and infusw a soothing serum into your skin.
What It Treats
DiamondGlow is a versatile treatment that can help many problems of the surface of the skin. Although it is most commonly used for the face, the device can also be used on areas like the neck, chest, décolletage and back. DiamondGlow can improve skin problems like:
- Dull skin
- Flaky skin
- Acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
A single treatment session can range anywhere from $150 to $300.
Contact your provider to determine the exact cost for your DiamondGlow treatment.
Select Your Serum
There are six different diamond tips that your practitioner has at their disposal, depending upon your individual skin type and texture. And you can choose from five different skin serums:
- Poor-clarifying: The optimal treatment for acne-affected skin, that provides deep pore cleaning for clearer skin.
- Ultra-hydrating: Your skin will be infused with hydration-boosting hyaluronic acid to promote soft, smooth skin.
- Skin brightening: This serum improves hyperpigmentation and helps even out the skin due to its rich peptides content.
- Vitamin C: Combats signs of visible aging with a potent blend of antioxidants to help rejuvenate the skin.
- TNS Advanced+: Improves skin texture and tone, as well as minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What To Expect
After your skin is prepped and cleaned for treatment, your provider will gently move a powered handpiece over your skin’s surface. Each pass of this device removes more and more dead skin cells and cellular debris, even as it provides a deep cleansing of skin pores and infuses a powerful serum into your skin.
It is normal to experience a slight tightening or tingling sensation as the device glides over your skin. However, most people report little to no discomfort.
It should only take around 30 minutes to complete your DiamondGlow procedure. You can immediately resume your normal daily activities after your treatment.
After Your Treatment
Since DiamondGlow is a noninvasive procedure, there is no downtime or recovery period involved.
To prolong your results, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, and use a good moisturizer.
After your treatment, you should notice visibly healthier, radiant skin that has a smooth, dewy appearance. Your skin tone should be more even as well. People also commonly report that their skin is more firm and pleasantly plump.
In time, you should notice smaller skin pores, fewer breakouts, and an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
People benefit most from DiamondGlow when they undergo a series of treatment sessions performed every three or four weeks. Your provider will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that is right for your unique skin type and treatment goals.